An exciting opportunity to study abroad as part of the International Master of Landscape Architecture programme. It is an internationally recognised Masters programme that involves study at two higher education institutions: 1. Nürtingen-Geislingen University Baden-Württemberg, Germany 2. Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences Bavaria, Germany
Deadline for Application: 19.12.2016
It is an excellent programme that is divided into five practice-oriented subject areas:
- Planning and Design Projects (at various scales)
- Information Technologies in Planning and Design
- Planning and Design Methods
- International Planning and Design
- Planning and Project Management
and provides high-quality training geared to labour market demands - thus honing skills for which there will likely be an increased demand in the future.
Admittance to the International Master's Programme in Landscape Architecture (IMLA) requires:
- Proof of successful completion of a degree course in landscape architecture, landscape planning, landscape construction, landscape management, architecture, town planning or physical planning at a German or Swiss university or Berufsakademie (University of Cooperative Education) or a comparable bachelor degree course in any of the above subjects at a foreign university
- The degree must show evidence of above-average examination results
- Knowledge and experience gathered as a result of practical work in the field of landscape architecture and spatial development
The main language of instruction of the IMLA programme is English. An English language certificate on level B2 in the Common European Reference Framework for Languages CEFR (or equivalent) is required for the application.
For more information, visit their website
Students who are interested in applying for this program should visit the IBU International Relations Office for details regarding application procedures and paperwork.