Call for applications
3E+ stands for Energy, Excellence and Excitement. But it also stands for Extra Experience, Expanded Education and Effective Evolvement.
This year will be the 6th edition of the 3E+ International Summer School at Wrocław University of Science and Technology – one of the top technical universities in Poland.
3E+ offers 60 hours of interactive, small-scale courses (max. 10 students). They are designed to provide an intensive, in-depth look at your topic of study. This year’s courses are:
- Quality control and technical evaluation of building and civil engineering structures;
- Green Fuels and Environment;
- Acceptance and operating tests of electrical installations and devices;
- Programmable Logic Controllers PLC;
- Thermal comfort and renewable energy for low energy buildings;
- Renewable energy sources in domestic and power sector;
- It’s a MEMS, MEMS world…;
- Introduction to Data Science with Python;
- Modelling with stochastic differential equations.
3E+ also offers Polish language and culture course.
When: 2-27 July
Where: Wrocław University of Science and Technology (WUST)
How: For application or any additional questions please contact - [email protected]
Application deadline: 6th May
For more information or to download info materials visit: