Sustainable Safe Road Infrastructure Design
Organized by University of Maribor, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Architecture, the 1st edition of SSRID 2019 Summer School is designed to provide a clear introduction to concept of Sustainable Safe Road Infrastructure Design.
Summer School is organized for both Bachelor and Master level students of Civil Engineering, Traffic and Transportation Engineering from WB6 Countries, who are interested to achieve new knowledge, concepts and principles of safe road infrastructure design and implement them to real environment.
Title: Sustainable Safe Road Infrastructure Design
Duration: 9th - 13th September 2019
Location: Maribor, Slovenia
The purposes of the Summer School
- to offer a unique course on Sustainable Safe Road Infrastructure Design,
- students get acquainted with the achievements of science and profession and novelties in the field of Road Safety in the EU,
- students solve cases of dangerous road infrastructure (roads, road sections, intersections, interchanges, urban areas…) from their surroundings and propose measures to improve the situation or eliminate problems,
- student’s work at the summer school will be directed and supported with the help of Slovenian professors and experts in this field.
Content of the Summer School
- Lectures and excursions
- Workshops: Students work on their own projects (from their surroundings)
- Social Events
Deadline for applications:15 May 2019
Applicants will receive information about proposal acceptation/rejection latest on 30th June 2019
If you have any questions concerning the programme or organization, please e-mail [email protected]
For more information: https://www.fgpa.um.si/ssrid2019/